Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Seed Is Planted

Well, here I am. Again. But for how long this time?
That is my question for today, my friends. Time itself has changed on my , the circumstances are revolving, the situations taking on a new look, the world itself imploding to its' center. But I remain. For time time being.
Allow me to state why I am saying this. Here, I shall speak my mind, knowing few who would read this regardless. And few who would care, either.

I am circling within my mind in a way someone who is to incompetent to spend their time studying their minds, and instead completely focusing on the real world. But to me, my mind is my real world while the one I live in currently is the one that I am forced to live in. For time time being. On the outside, I appear completely different, On the outside, I appear to be a hyper active boy, teenager if you prefer, who lives to make his friends happy and safe, who has some trouble within his life but nothing he cannot handle with a little jab on concentration. A boy who life seems to be hiding all that it possesses, all it secrets, and he seems perfectly fine living in the ignorance. Just a boy who has learned and lives by the way the school and parents taught and raised him.

But I am not that boy. I am made of layers, that go deep within. These layers have always existed since I have been able to think properly, and begin to analyze the world around in critical ways. You may tell me I have not seen much, and I would have to agree, but I have also seen my share. But my argument is, I have heard, and I have understood. And that is enough to know. To imagine.

This is my mind, my game, my world. My inception if you will, for I create my own image, my own rules, my own version of reality and physics. And I get attack from within and from outside. But I still remain here. Because someone, and I am not alone, someone who possesses a half decent mind that does not focus on what it is told to focus on, on things that the person emotionally believes are, and is, important, is a mind that is free and unrestrained.

And so here I am now.
And how much time do I have left before I am discovered to be... me?

No comments:

Post a Comment